- On sale!
There are 7 products.
What is the Co Wash technique?
The Co Wash procedure consists of washing the hair with conditioners. Therefore, the term is closely linked to the practice of No Poo. For or Co Wash, it is necessary that the conditioners have no sulfates, petrolatums, mineral oils, petroleum jelly, liquid paraffin or insoluble silicones in the composition.
This method is ideal for curly or black hair, since it manages to hydrate the hair without drying it out, returning those defined curls that you like so much.
Benefits of including Co Wash in your hair routine
Introducing these special conditioners from the Co Wash technique into your hair cleaning routine is a success. In the first week you can already see the results in your hair. We tell you what are the benefits of the Co Wash method on your hair:
- More smoothness
- More shine
- More hydration
- Extra movement
- Definition of curls and waves
- Less hair dryness
- Dandruff decrease
- Savings on hair products
Co Wash step by step
When it comes to putting this hair routine into practice, you must follow these steps:
- First, apply the special co-wash conditioner that you can find in our Beauty Brazil store on wet hair.
- - Gently massage into scalp to distribute conditioner well from root to tip.
- - Leave the conditioner on for 5-10 minutes. This depends on the conditioner you use, so take a good look at the bottle to see how long to let it work.
- - Detangle hair with your hands or a wide-toothed comb. It is important that you do not use brushes and that you do it with hair still wet.
- - Rinse your hair with warm or cold water (whenever you can). Remember that hot water favors the appearance of frizz, and it is what we want to avoid).
- - When you get out of the shower, detangle the hair again with a wide-toothed comb in case there are any knots.
- - Let your hair air dry. It is important that you do not use dryers or hair straighteners.
Why choose the Co Wash method?
The Co-Wash method tries to make the hair care routine as natural as possible. To do this, use products without sulfates or parabens and eliminate the use of irons or dryers that could burn the hair.
It also eliminates the use of shampoos, so the hair is much more hydrated. It is a method that can be applied daily and favors the disappearance of frizz or frizz.
Prolonged practice of this method will help us achieve well-defined curls and healthy hair.
We tell you some Co Wash hair products for you to take a look at:
- Lola Cosmetics Wavy Co Wash Conditioner
- Cantu Complete Conditioning Co Wah
- Apple Cider Vinegar Dry Co Wash by Cantu
- Co Wash Capillus Conditioner
Go ahead and try this new way of cleaning your hair!