It is a pleasure to announce the new generation of keratin Brazilian Cocoa: ECO KERATIN.
Brazilian Eco Keratin the new treatment of Brazil's Cocoa, which differs by having a formula, more soft-based sugar cane, which reinforces the internal structure, improves the condition of the hair, eliminating frizz and giving a radiant glow. Is the version of ECHO and formaldehyde-free of the Brazil brand Cocoa.
The market rewarded more and more each day those products that achieve high standard of efficiency, with more natural ingredients as possible. In that line, we have opted for to take a step forward with Brazil Cocoa, leader in Spain in the treatment of smoothing, to propose to all of our customers ECO KERATIN.
Brazil Cocoa Keratin restores the health of your hair and offers an incredible smooth natural radiant glow.
Differences with other straightening keratin:
- The hair can be washed and combed on the same day
- The ends look natural and healthy
- 30% more on hair restoration and elasticity
- Increased profitability
- Can be applied after any chemical process
- Allows you to perform multiple procedures with the same treatment
- Can be used on all types of hair, even dyeing, previously straightened, or with wicks. In these cases, always make a diagnosis prior
- In any case, to be straightened, the hair should be healthy and in perfect conditions
- If your hair is very damaged, weak or broken, better to do a tratamientos of keratin to repair the hair fiber before straightening
- The treatment can be done pre-smoothed Regenaramax to prepare the capillary fiber before straightening
- Not recommended for use in pregnant women or children under age (only with authorization by the parents)
It is an exclusive and differentiated treatment for the intense restoration of the hair with formula-based:
- Cocoa butter has essential fatty acids, with nourishing properties, moisturizing and antioxidant
- Hydrolyzed keratin, a protein that surrounds the hair with a film, making it more resistant and elastic
- D-panthenol, which treats and moisturizes deeply
- Pro-vitamin B5, is an important nutrient in the maintenance of the health of the hair
Its formula based on keratin, panthenol and cocoa is responsible for the total reconstruction of the hair and a finishing touch that is amazingly silky and smooth.
Why Brazil Cocoa is more efficient than the hidrataciones conventional? Its action is given by the variation of the pH in the hair:
- The alkaline pH of the shampoo: opens the cuticle of the hair and intensifies the absorption of the main active, by promoting an absolute hydration and nutrition
- The acid pH of the finalizer: closes the cuticles allowing the storage of the nutrients to the interior of the hair fiber, prolonging the results of the treatment and promote an intense shine
Hair recovered, treated from the inside of the hair fiber, touch of silk, and full of brightness with a smooth effect for up to 6 months.
Plastic bottle resistant, with dispenser. Creamy texture and watery, with a capacity of 1 liter.
Method of use
- Perform the diagnosis of the hair to the client
- It is recommended to do a test wick and allergy
- Wash hair with the shampoo antiresiduos
- Massage to form lather, leave on for 5 minutes. In the virgin hair or resistant to repeat the operation
- Dry the moisture with a hair dryer professional up to 80%, using only the hands, no need to do blow-dries
- Divide the hair into 6 equal sections, tying with tweezers plastic
- Apply an appropriate measure according to the type and amount of hair of the client, the treatment of straightening, Brazilian Cocoa
- Hold a section of hair to the nape of the neck low and with a paletina, perform brush strokes firm and unique in the whole basis of that section, near the root. Do not apply directly on the scalp
- Distribute the product with a fine-tooth comb, throughout the hair
- Do not oversaturate the hair with product, because an excess, it hinders the work of application and will not allow for a smooth effect right
- Proceed to dry the first two sections applied to the nape of the neck low with a hair dryer professional using cold air up to 100%. Just by using your hands or a special brush for blow drying, as the brush heat
- It is necessary to dry only two sections to ensure comfort to the professional and the client, as this will prevent the product volatilice and the gases are reduced to a minimum
- Repeat the above steps in the following two sections and subsequently the two sections in front, until the end of all the hair
- Divide the hair in 4 sections and do the ironing
- It is recommended to take a wick fine of half a centimeter thickness, diagonals perpendicular (90º) to obtain a result more smooth from the root
- The temperature will depend on 100% of the condition of the hair:
- If the hair is virgin and resistant: the temperature of the iron must be of 230 º. In this case it is important to move the iron, 10 times as a minimum from root to tips. If in this type of hair has become a chemical process:to make a good diagnosis and to determine if, despite the applied chemistry, is a hair-resistant
- If the hair is very chemically processed and is fragile: it should be ironed at a temperature of 200°. You must pass the iron 10 to 15 times in root of 7-to 10-fold in media, and from 4 to 6 times in tips. As is the case of dehydration and porosity
- Important: do not use a heat higher recommended, because it can damage the strand of hair by excessive heat
- To have the tips looking natural and healthy: only ironing the tips 6 times in the blond hair, or damaged, and at a temperature of 180°. In normal hair and resistant, ironing 3 times the tips to 210º
- After ironing, rinse off the hair with cold or warm water
- Apply the mask finalizadora on the hair and massage
- Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse after this time
- Dry hair dryer professional , and finish as desired
- Every customer that you perform the anti-aliasing of Brazil Cocoa you must do a home maintenance with products without salt
- It is recommended to make the molecular treatment between treatment and treatment to prolong your smooth effect for longer
- If the customer wants to do color, you have to wait 5 days to be able to dye it
- Avoid contact with sea water or pool, as the salts of the sea and the chlorine of the pool extracted from the product of the strand hair
- If the customer makes physical exercise, it is important that you wash your hair and proceed to dry with hair dryer or in the event that it is not your wash day, minimum, to dry the sweat from the scalp with a towel
- To download the technical instructions, to click on the icons below:
Aqua (water), Glyoxyloyl Carbocysteine, Glyoxyloyl Keratin Amino Acids, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Crambe abyssinica Seed Oil, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxylsohexyl, 3 - Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Geraniol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, PEG-40/PPG-8 Methylaminopropyl/Hydropropyl, Dimethicone Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Keratin Amino Acids, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Centaurea cyanus Flower Extract, Cocos nucifera (coconut) Oil, Sericin, Trideceth-6, Cl 60730 (Acid Violet 43), Euterpe oleraceaPulp Powder, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Hydroxethyl Cetearamidopropyldimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxpropyltrimonium Chloride, Cinnamal, Cysteine HCI*, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, and methylisothiazolinone, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Salicylate. *Sugarcane Cysteine.
Follow to the letter the mode of use and always test as much wick as sensitivity.
It is recommended the use of irons appropriate for this type of treatment, with plates of titanium and a temperature regulator. Recommended price in the living room: from 90 to 200 euros